This short series of sermons was delivered at the run-up of the 2016 election and are a carefully argued defense from Scripture, Theology, History, and common sense of voting for President Trump and Vice-President Pence. It is a refutation of the demonic party as well as a rebuke to Never-Trumpers and the Republican establishment who often compromise with the most wicked and ungodly elements of the Democrat party in selling out the nation by promoting destructive and ungodly policies.
- A Trump Presidency: Imperialist, Constitutionalist, Populist, and Reformist*
- Principles of Godly Civil Government, Pt.1 – Why President Trump?
- Principles of Godly Civil Government, Pt.2 – Why President Trump?
- Principles of Godly Civil Government, Pt.3 – Why President Trump?
- Lessons on American Politics: and More Reasons to Support a Trump Presidency
- On Reforming Government: A Pastoral Exhortation on Public Policy
- The Downfall of Wicked Magistrates: Reasons to Rejoice in the Downfall of Crooked Hillary
- Transforming the Nation by the Faithful Preaching of the Gospel
- Christ’s Exaltation and the Presidential Inauguration
- Making America Great by Making America Reformed*
Brett Woody, Pastor-Teacher